Have a great textile project idea that you need help creating? I’d be happy to help!
I’m always looking for unique projects to work on, whether it be for another maker, or someone who saw something they “had to have” on Pinterest. If you need help with a textile project, please feel free to send me a message to discuss it!
I’m available for custom orders of all kinds, whether they’re just a custom version of one of my products, or something entirely new you want to see. I offer custom orders for crochet, knitting, or sewing.
What Are Custom Orders For?
- Wedding Parties
- Matching Family & Friends
- Reunions, Vacations, & Trips
- Birthday/Christmas/Any Holiday Gifts
- Treating Yo’self to Something Nice (you deserve it 😘)
- Anything you can imagine!
Commissions can cover anything that you want me to create – from an unlisted variation of one of my products, to something completely custom you dreamed up in your head but aren’t sure how to execute. Some common commission scenarios include:
- Custom garments from sketches, photos, or written ideas.***
- Custom replica garments in a different size, fabric, or color.***
- New color combinations or sizes of a product I sell in my store.
- 🍼 Baby items: Blankets, coming-home sets, photo props, and much more. 👶
- Quilts, afghans, and throws.
- Home decor: Custom curtains, bedsheets, comforters, kitchen towels, pot holders, anything made of textiles!
Please note that custom orders are meant to be one-off for personal use. If you have a store and wish to sell Made by Hand products, please visit our Wholesale page for more information.
***I’m not a master seamstress and some projects are beyond my skillset or schedule. I reserve the right to turn down any custom project for any reason.
Collaborating with other makers and brands is always so much fun! If you have a really fun project you’d like my help working on, feel free to get in touch with me and let’s talk!